© 2023 Tony Parisi and ChatGPT
(with Emma Miller)
SCOBY is a horror movie franchise about an out of control organism that endangers humanity.
Emma is a spiritual young woman in her late 20s who has been recently dabbling in making kombucha. Our story begins with Emma pouring sweet tea into a glass jar, as a SCOBY (Symbiotic Culture Of Bacteria and Yeast) rises to the top. But trouble is brewing. Emma leaves home for a few hours, only to return to a massive and growing SCOBY that bursts out of its jar and attacks her.
Thus begins our five-installment series, a thrill- and chill-filled horror franchise featuring out of control fungi, citizen scientists and ancient sacred moths. Inspired by Emma Miller’s musical genius, prompted from the mind of Tony Parisi and lovingly rendered by ChatGPT, SCOBY is a new kind of terrifying adventure that will leave audiences at the edge of their seats.
Trust your gut– you won’t want to miss it!
- SCOBY: The Awakening
- SCOBY 2: The Return
- SCOBY 3: The Final Fermentation
- Interlude: Behind the SCOBY
- Bonus Installment! SCOBY: Guardians of the Batch
- SCOBY 4: Order of the Moths
- SCOBY 5: Evil in the Grove
- Our first fan fiction! SCOBY: Redemption by Kathleen Bonsall
- Bonus Installment! SCOBY: Outbreak
- Franchise reboot! SCOBY: Mutation
Check out the lyrics to Theme from SCOBY, my ode to the world’s most wonderful indie songwriter batch Emma Miller.